Telecommunications Construction/ Engineering
Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Our client, one of the leading network service contractors, offers Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Construction, Project Management, and Maintenance Services in telecommunications carriers. They’re seeking a dynamic and motivated Project Manager to oversee project execution and customer relations with the Engineering Services group. The Project Manager’s duties can include initiating and maintaining client relationships, securing projects, working with clients to identify and address scope of work, communicating client needs to site and ensuring the needs are addressed in an effective manner. The ideal candidate has a strong level of knowledge of telecommunications construction, exceptional interpersonal skills as well as a high level of integrity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage the successful execution of various Engineering Services cross functional projects simultaneously on-time, within scope and budget.
- Manage overall project costing analysis, estimating, and control activities to exceed budgetary objectives.
- Provide technical scope of work review and support between client requirements and Engineering teams.
- End to End project ownership of all stages of the project ranging from quoting, initial launch, through to invoicing.
- Understand and Implement contract requirements.
- Identify and pursue new and existing clients’ projects.
- Prepare project quotes and estimates, utilizing high-level ad generalized guidelines for project pricing.
- Negotiate contracts, quotes, etc. with clients and sub-contractors.
- Oversee billing and invoicing processes, ensuring timely submissions and turn around.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to problems.
- Accurately communicate client requirements to the project team.
- Proactively work with clients to prevent problems, answer questions, and develop relationships.
- Understand Health and Safety guidelines, including running site orientations, participating in audits, developing crisis management plans, etc.
- Prepare technical documents including risk registry, monthly reports, IPR, etc.
- Chair meetings and conduct presentations to leadership, clients, and teams.
- Plan and execute meetings between teams, clients, etc.
- Analyze existing procedures and identify improvement that will positively impact productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Telecommunications construction industry is Absolutely Required.
- Technical Diploma or Degree (preferred).
- Civil Technologist or PMP would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of telecom and construction industry codes and standards.
- Experience with change management and conflict resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of government regulations and compliance requirements.
- Comfort working both in the office and the field.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas