Since 1988, their 'one team' 'one vision' approach to business has made them a respected GC in the industry delivering new build, superior automotive, commercial, retail, industrial, and institutional projects in the GTA. They are looking to add an estimator to their team.
The Estimator position is an all-encompassing role which provides the foundation for a career in Estimating. You will be engaged in all aspects of the bid process working alongside the Estimating Team preparing detailed estimates on a variety of ICI projects.
- Work independently and with other estimators to prepare accurate and detailed estimates.
- Read project specifications and contract documents.
- Assist with and prepare the full on-screen quantity take-off of all labour, equipment and materials as per project specifications using AutoBid Mechanical software.
- Receive, review and enter sub trade and supplier pricing in a detailed and organized manner using SmartBid software.
- Use SmartBid software to post sub trade and supplier bid invitations.
- Prepare bid package for transfer to Purchasing upon job award.
- Prepare detailed billing breakdowns on successful projects.
- Attend tender site meetings, deliver tenders and;
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 plus years of ICI estimation experience
- Experience with reading and interpreting large scale project drawings and bid specifications.
- Knowledge of construction industry standards and codes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and organization skills and a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient user of MS Office and other software programs.
Job # 16006178
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas