A leading ICI General Contractor with decades of experience in Commercial, Retail & Institutional Project. They have a strong client base across the GTA.
As Project Coordinator
, you will be responsible for tasks required to bring projects to completion in a timely and cost effective manner. This includes:
- Preparing, generating and organizing various documents for project files
- Assisting with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generating and logging Purchase Orders, Change Orders, RFIs, etc.
- Working with Project Managers to process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attending project meetings (own transportation required); taking accurate minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Preparing invoice and progress draws to be issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Taking ownership for accuracy and timely completion of project documentation
- A construction related degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience
- A minimum of 3 years of local experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives
- A positive demeanor and a "make it happen" approach
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas