ROAD DESIGN SR. PROJECT MANAGER (Indianapolis, IN)
Compensation commensurate with experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our award winning and well-established engineering design firm is seeking a Road Design Sr. Project Manager holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Civil Engineering and 12+ years of experience in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects including but not limited to:
• Interstates, Highways and Freeways
• Urban Streets
• Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
• Interchange Layout
• Ensure final civil designs, including road and hydraulic designs, are complete and accurate
• Prepare project: scope, fee proposals, work schedule, cost estimates, negotiate fees, list quantities for project supplies, and ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
• Develop project specifications, documents, and reports according to client requirements
• Update project database as new project information presents itself
• Supervise and train technicians, PEs, and Project Managers
• Set up project schedules, including planning of billable work hours
• Conduct team project meetings (as required)
• Review team submittal documents prior to submittals
• Establish and maintain client relations as the primary contact
• Serve as a liaison between business, technical disciplines, and sub consultants on projects
• Create road designs and modeling using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and/or AutoTURN
• Design, upholding INDOT and AASHTO design, and QC manual requirements and design standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Professional Engineer license in Indiana (or acquire within six months)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Exceptional project management skills
• Considerable analysis and critical thinking skills
• Deadline motivated and detail-oriented
• Substantial leadership and effective team building capability
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, Our Client continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment they continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
Our client offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Programs.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting. TalentSphere is an equal opportunities employer and we look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Toronto: (416) 900-3435
Calgary: (587) 333-7929