Senior CAD Technician: Road Design (Indianapolis, IN)
Compensation commensurate with experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our award winning and well-established engineering design firm is seeking Senior CAD Technician for its road team with six or more years of experience in performing engineering design drafting on road projects including but not limited to:
• Interstates, Highways, and Freeways
• Urban Streets
• Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
• Interchange Layout
• Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (AutoCAD or MicroStation)
• Follow Department of Transportation (DOT) standards
• Draft plans and detailed drawings for road construction and miscellaneous projects
• Read construction and engineering documents to assist with creation of shop drawings
• Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
• It is expected with time skills will continue to develop, and CAD Technician will be able to take on more responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of civil engineering concepts and practices
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation, GeoPak design and drafting software and Microsoft Office applications i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
• Work independently and coordinate effectively with multi-disciplined project teams
• Time management skills to meet deadlines
• Experience with traffic and signage detail (preferred but not required)
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, Our Client continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment they continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
Our client offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Programs.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting. TalentSphere is an equal opportunities employer and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas