ABOUT THE JOB
Regional Sales Manager – Toronto
Competitive base + bonus
Laptop, cell phone
Benefits right away
RRSP matching after 1 year
Our client is celebrating 70 years of being a leading architectural hardware choice of homeowners, builders, developers, and the design community across North America. They are well known as an industry leader thanks to their exceptional design, quality, and value offerings for the home and builder improvement markets.
They are searching for a Regional Sales Manager that will coach and develop a high performance regional sales team through cultivating high level relationships through direct in-field involvement.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales performance in growing top line sales and gross margin in the strategic products within Eastern Canada.
In delivering on this the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for establishing regional sales plans in alignment with corporate strategy and driving deep relationships and increasing wallet share with targeted customers. These include multi-family residential developers, their ecosystem project partners, as well as targeted low-rise residential builders and partnered distributors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Relationship Management (30%)
Opportunity Management (50%)
- Lead and drive strategic territory key account management planning with a regional sales team along with establishing annual sales forecasts.
- In collaboration with the regional sales team, personally lead and own high-level relationships with key management within target customers through deliberate and personalized interactions.
Delivery & Support (20%)
- Manage, coach, and support a regional sales team in following the company sales process focused on growing market share and share of customers’ wallet.
- Develop and establish new product distribution plans and targets with the regional sales team and oversee the execution ensuring successful new product launches.
- Support and assist the regionals sales team in negotiating and closing key business opportunities.
- Train and reinforce a CRM discipline with the regional sales team in tracking and managing key account action plans and customer insights.
- Address time critical project pipeline conversion points and capture critical path to purchase (P2P) project insights, including competitor insights with project wins and losses.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Drive increased performance of the outside sales team by having regular pipeline and activity reviews.
- Deliver sales presentations and product training support as required with the sales team and targeted customers.
- Support the gathering and reporting of market, competitor and customer intelligence data and driving insights back into the organization to drive a competitive advantage and exceptional customer experience.
- Facilitate and support new sales team member onboarding and training, as required.
- 5-7 years of Sales Management & team leadership experience with a proven track record
- 5-7 Years leading high performing sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree or similar post-secondary education
- Sales Growth Generation
- Sales Management
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Experience within the door & hardware or plumbing wholesale channels is an asset
Nice To Have
- Experience using CRM systems required (PSA an asset)
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Skilled at coaching and development
- Strong command of complete MS Office Suite
- Strong ability to clearly communicate value propositions
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Forward thinking, innovative and can manage change effectively
- Diplomas or certificates in interior design, architectural doors and hardware, construction management documents or related fields would be an asset.
- Certified Professional Salesperson (CPS) through the National Association of Sales Professionals is nice to have.
- Travel in the region to be in-field with customers and sales team (50%)
- Team oriented approach and use of effective collaboration, as well as a strong sense of personal and team accountability
- Solutions and results oriented, curious, high integrity active listener who is empathetic
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas