: Junior Accountant / Bookkeeper
Downtown Temporary WFH
$50,000 plus benefits, and an excellent environment
About the role:
Are you a multi-tasker that likes to stay busy? If you are meticulous with details and are excellent with Excel and can assist with a variety of accounting, purchasing and inventory responsibilities this could be your dream job!!
The ideal candidate will enjoy a smaller team environment in a corporate setting. You will want a long term position within a stable company and a great environment. You will have excellent bookkeeping and junior accounting skills and love a variety of responsibilities.
Responsibilities would include:
- Oversee AP email account, posting invoices for approvals, download vendor invoices and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Data Entry; posting accounts payable
- Expense tracking: matching receipts with monthly credit card statements
- Sourcing/Purchasing &/or Logistics to support properties ongoing and new project needs
- Asset tracking/ inventory system management
- General office administration
- 3+ year of experience in Accounting
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Adobe DC
- You MUST be strong in Excel (pivot tables)
- Experience with JDE or Concur is strongly preferred.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, confidence, poise, integrity and professionalism.
- You can work independently or within a small team.
- You must be comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
- Must always exercise complete discretion and maintain confidentiality.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an Industry leader in a corporate setting. There is a variety of tasks with this position and because its a NEW role, you'll have the opportunity to tweak it according to your strengths!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas