Inside Sales Representative
Building Materials Manufacturer
Generous Compensation + Bonus + Profit Sharing + Excellent Benefits
Come join a well-established dynamic building materials company whose ethos is based on providing great customer service and differentiating themselves by exceeding the expectations of their clients.
They provide products and services to the residential, commercial, institutional and agricultural building markets.
About this Position
- Manage customer communication (phone, email)
- Provide estimates and pricing
- Develop and build relationships with existing accounts
- Upsell existing clients
- Organize logistics solutions, and coordinate shipments
- Provide a general point of contact for the customer. while providing outstanding customer experience to each.
- 3+ years Inside Sales /Customer Service experience (building materials industry experience is an asset)
- Fluency in English – both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast -paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Excellent time-management skills
All Covid protocols are in place and the required PPE will be provided.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Rep, Inside Sales Rep, Account Coordinator, manufacturing, ON, Mississauga, Milton, Georgetown, Toronto, Etobicoke, Caledon, Halton Hills
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas