Senior Project Manager
Grow your Construction career as a Senior Project Manager
with an established General Contractor in the Commercial Construction, Design/Build arena! With a focus on Light Industrial Buildings, Retail, and Tennant Improvement, there is no shortage of project diversity and stability.
Senior Project Manager, what the role encompasses:
Senior Project Manager, who you are:
- Prepare / oversee project budgets
- Develop Project Plan
- Coordinate occupancy / submittal completion documents
- Monitoring, processing and resolution: plans, specifications, drawings & other submittals
- Tendering, negotiating and preparing trade contracts / purchase agreements
- Develop, monitor, update, track construction schedule
- Prepare monthly progress claims, approve trade claims, submit monthly cost forecasts and status reports
- Manage, monitor and correct project construction
- Review labour costs, cost reports and analysis
- Prepare and issue formal notice letters
- Ensure timely project closeout and occupancy
- Create / maintain relationships with team members, clients, government officials and trade contractors
- Attend, chair and document regular trade meetings
- Support team development, mentorship and career coaching
- Managing multiple projects, sites and teams
Senior Project Manager Salary
- 5+ years Commercial Construction Project Management (Buildings) experience
- Someone with a track record of successfully managing Commercial / Industrial Design Build projects
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology, or Construction Management
- PMP designation, LEED AP or Gold Seal accreditation an asset
- Advanced understanding / implementation of Builders Lien Act Legislation / holdback releases
- Available for project based travel across Western Canada
Competitive salary, employee benefits, growth opportunities
Similar role titles:
Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Coordinator
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas