Municipal Utilities & Roadworks
Vancouver / Surrey, BC
Recognized as one of Canada’s top employers, our client is an employee-owned inter-disciplinary consulting firm based in Western Canada. Specializing in all levels of government, First Nations, commercial and residential land developers, and the natural resource sector, their team of over 450 employees, is committed to helping build vibrant communities of all sizes.
Their thriving BC operation is looking to hire a Construction Inspector. The team works closely with clients to solve complex, multi-stakeholder issues through the delivery of high-quality functional engineering, detailed design, and implementation of transportation infrastructure. As a Construction Inspector, you will inspect all types of transportation infrastructure projects. Projects that support the movement of people and goods, including highways, urban roads, and active transportation corridors. Our client is known for their ability to solve complex technical challenges, for clear communication, and for the ability to integrate all modes of transportation in response to local needs. They have extensive in-house capabilities to take transportation projects through the various planning, design, and implementation phases.
Construction Inspector Experience and Qualifications:
Construction Inspector Renumeration:
- 5+ years of progressive construction inspection experience
- Experience in construction inspection of municipal utilities and roadworks
- Experience and ability to mentor/coach junior inspectors
- Experience with preparing contracts, specifications
- Experience as a Contract Administrator an asset
- Other field service experience, such as surveying would be a benefit
- Health and Safety exposure (as related to inspecting/construction) required
- Expectations would be the individual could both be the main inspector on multiple construction projects, as well as be a senior inspector that provides support and oversight on all/most of our annual projects. The move towards providing more senior oversight would be dependent on experience.
- Design experience required
- Market leading compensation, Benefits, Educational Benefits, RRSP match
- Challenging and interesting project opportunities
- A fun workplace, where hard work accomplishes great things
- The opportunity to work with industry leading professionals in a collaborative environment
- Ongoing career development and learning
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas