Job Title: Office Manager (Administration & Accounting)
Industry Sector: Medical Research
$60,000-65,000 stability and an excellent working environment!
downtown Toronto IN OFFICE
Do you love a variety of tasks?! Our client in the medical robotics space is seeking an experienced professional Office Manager to join their small team of professionals in their downtown Toronto office.
About our client:
This Canadian company is publicly traded with HQ in Toronto and an R&D facility in the US. Working here will have you privy to some exciting new medical advancements and your role as an Office Manager will help continue their growth and success!
About the role:
This is an exciting position for that Office Manager who wants to "run the show". You will be accountable for the ensuring the smooth running of the office and administrative systems on a day-to-day basis. Aside from exceptional communication and administration expertise, you will also have strengths in general accounting and a keen eye for numbers and details. Duties would include but not be limited to:
About the candidate:
- Manage front office operations including receiving guests, answering main phone line, supply orders, filing etc.
- Accounting responsibilities including full accounts payable, expense reports, and reconciling customer accounts. Liaise with vendors as required.
- Assist with the onboarding, payroll and HR activities
- Coordinate the drafting and proof reading of press releases
- Assist CFO with oversight of property management including upkeep of the facility and facility security system.
- Schedule in-person meetings / teleconferences / video conference / for Executive Team, Consultants and staff and performs training/testing on platforms as needed.
- Process travel documentation as needed, including passport and visa application.
- Assist with social media as needed, including research and analyzing reports, proof reading and filing Press Releases when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, administration or similar
- Minimum 10 years experience within an Accounting or Administration role within a corporate environment.
- Excellent computer skills; Advanced Microsoft application experience including Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Quickbooks experience is a strong asset.
- Exceptional English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to detail is your strength and you love to multi-task!
This is cool company!! and you'll get to work closely with the CFO, Partners and visiting Professionals. This company is offering long term stability, and an awesome working environment with a variety tasks to keep your day interesting!