Account Manager (Fabrication)
Premium Interior Finishes Manufacturer
Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses + Car allowance + Benefits
Greater Toronto Area
Our client is a well-recognized manufacturer of premium interior surface solutions. They have achieved a dominant position through continuous investment, innovation and extensive research & development and have set the standard for innovation and future trends. Our client is well positioned for career growth and the opportunity for promotion from within the organization.
Due to continued strong growth in the region our client is seeking a strong sales performer that clearly understands the sales process and has the ability to build relationships in a very competitive environment.
Promote and effectively market premium finished products to new and existing client base of fabricators. Industry intelligence and general knowledge of the Interior Finishes/Surfacing is an asset however more importantly we are looking for a representative that can identify new clients and drive sales in the territory..
- Work with leadership team to develop new strategies and approaches to increase market share.
- Manage the sales cycle from identification to the development of new accounts.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending team meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
- Industry experience is helpful however sales success and experience is most important.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and to become a trusted advisor to both new and existing clients.
- Possess a proven track record of sales growth and development.
- Disciplined approach to territory management with an organized ability to track your business activities.
- Must be able to show leadership and demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair.
- Creative, self-motivated and can work independently without close supervision.