Our client, is an award winning multi disciplinary Engineering company with decades of experience and several offices across Canada. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager - Civil (Langley) focused on municipal services and land development.
- Manage civil and municipal projects
- Oversee all aspects of engineering design for land development and municipal projects, from proposal through commissioning
- Develop new business and establish strategic relationships with key clients, and partners
- Prepare and submit technical reports and proposals
- Manage multidisciplinary teams, providing mentor ship and guidance to junior engineers and technical staff.
What's in it for you
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in the design and management of land development and municipal infrastructure projects.
- Registration as a P.Eng. in BC or eligibility to be registered
- Sound business development and client liaison skills and a keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with all government levels, construction contractors and developers
- Attention to detail, and an ability to work well as a team player
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D considered an asset, as well as municipal infrastructure modeling software
- An excellent opportunity for career growth
- Lead, mentor and manage a dynamic team
- A great compensation package
- Be part of an award-winning Canadian company
Role is being hired ASAP, please apply by sending in your resume to Klobo@talentsphere.ca.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.