Customer Support and Operations Manager
Salary + benefits + high RRSP match
Reporting to the National Director, Customer Excellence, the Customer Support and Operations Manager
works cross-functionally to address, ensure, and enhance customer support and experience across the business. They will work closely with sales, manufacturing, finance and technology to ensure delivery of “best in class” support and service on behalf of the customer. The Customer Support and Operations Manager should be in tune with customer requirements, as they function as a champion on behalf of the customer themselves to the wider business.
- Provide leadership for escalated problem resolution; making improvements quickly and effectively to improve customer support and satisfaction
- Support the customer internally, and ensure that processes, documentation and business methods are aligned to ensure that the customer's interests are maximized within the overall support and service delivered.
- Manage the pre and post sales warranty program
- Ensure appropriate staffing of the customer service department
- Manage department operations, budget and monitor revenues and expenditures
- Compliance – ensure department is compliant with all internal and external controls
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Support/Service Manager who has previously managed a team within a manufacturing business.
- Call centre management experience perferred
- Exposure to continuous improvement environments or lean manufacturing would be advantageous
- Unionized workplace experience desired but not required.
- Experience using a large, ERP system such as SAP
- Organized and strong leadership skills; able to confidently respond to escalated customer service situations
- Passionate about being the advocate for the customer internally.
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Service/Operations role with leadership responsibility.
Please apply via the TalentSphere website.