Revenue & Property Administrator
Our client, one of Canada’s largest REITs, with approximately 10 million square feet in retail properties across Canada, is looking to bring on a Revenue Administrator to join their Medicine Hat team. This position reports into the Property Manager who is based at the assigned retail property. You will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonus, benefit & pension plan.
As Revenue Administrator you will be responsible for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial transactions for the property including receivables, collections, monthly & year end charges and percentage rent. You will work closely with the Property Accountant, Director, Receivables on financial reporting and lease administration affecting the property.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Accounting or Property Administration position
- Real estate or Property Management experience considered an asset
- Good understanding of accounting principles, lease administration and collections
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Experience in Yardi a strong asset
- Must bring a professional, positive, and mature composure to the job & team.
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Accounting, Retail, Administrative Assistant, L, AB
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas