Contracts Manager - Major Pipeline Projects - Alberta & BC
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Commercial Manager / Director
- Project Controls Manager / Director
- Senior Contracts / Project Controls Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts / Project Controls Manager with strong major oil & gas pipeline construction project experience.
Good Contracts Manager candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 9+ years progressive oil & gas major pipeline construction project skills & experience - including 3+ years of functional leadership experience managing a team
- Solid pipeline constriction contractor experience is desired (verses solely with engineering firms &/or operating companies)
- A relevant projects degree ie, engineering / project management, commerce, Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant professional designation(s): RICS, PEng / SPE and / or PMP would be an asset
- Good project estimating & scheduling
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written
If you wish to learn more about role and be considered for this excellent career opportunity apply with your resume.