Software Developer, Builds and Infrastructure
About our Client:
Talentsphere is currently recruiting for a Software Developer, Builds and Infrastructure for our global client that prides themselves on culture, has a forward thinking leadership team and creates innovative products that helps the world make a difference!
The successful Software Developer, Builds and Infrastructure candidate will be responsible for improving and maintaining all aspects of the automated build systems, as well as software maintenance and field support. This will involve improving the continuous integration and continuous delivery systems, assist with maintaining the package management system for internal and external dependencies, and working with development and QA to ensure the continual improvement of a functional and effective distributed code repository in order to deliver high-quality software releases.
- Implement, improve and maintain systems for automating builds, tests and deployments for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Collaborate with development teams to manage third party libraries and dependencies.
- Improve and maintain all aspects of the build system including build scripts and installers.
- Work closely with development and quality assurance analysts to orchestrate test automation suites as part of a continuous build verification process
- Support field issues and work on general software maintenance tasks.
- 3+ years of C++ development experience
- 3+ years of DevOps or build engineer experience
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Ability to work with build and software certification systems on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Strong skills with Git
- Strong experience with build scripts, scripting and automation
- Experience with Python
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with dependency and package management, e.g. Conan
- Experience with TeamCity
- Experience with Jira and Bitbucket, including creating and maintaining extensions.
- Experience with installation software, including “Advanced Installer”, MSI and RPM
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with bash and powershell
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Please apply directly if you feel you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!
Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.