About our client
Our client brings decades of strong reputation which stems from the seamless execution of various industry activities. From the rezoning of raw land and under-utilized sites to the marketing and construction of a multitude of new projects, our client has done it all. Their portfolio contains everything from luxury high-rise residential condominiums
to low-rise garden homes
across Ottawa & GTA.
- Assist and guide the project team with coordination and project support;
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communication open when working with team members, trade partners, consultants and clients;
- Review and analyze project quotes with emphasis on obtaining the very best prices in the market;
- Assemble, attend, document and emphasize the importance of project meetings;
- Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety and Environmental Protection on the project.
- Post-secondary education in Construction, Architecture or related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in mid or high-rise residential construction
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of residential mid or high-rise construction in the province of Ontario
$85,000-$100,000 depending experience plus benefits
This is a suitable opportunity for a candidate that wishes to elevate their career and continue building their career with a reputable & growing builder/developer with strong project pipelines in Toronto & Ottawa.
If this is a position that interests you and you meet the qualifications outlined, please apply now
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas