Join a leading service partner for renewable energy asset owners committed to excellence in every aspect of their work. Our client has over 20 years of operating experience and strategic capabilities to achieve their clients' renewables goals worldwide. They believe in investing in their people and creating a world-class culture of excellence, enabling their employees to grow engaging and satisfying careers. Their approach creates success for their clients, stability for their teams, and enables them to build a world-class culture of excellence. They offer a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package in addition to all equipment needed to successfully do your job. With the expansive growth, opportunities for advancement are endless and career development is always top of mind.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership capabilities, the ability to mentor others, and the ability to supervise contractors in the field. They will take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others, and work comfortably in potentially remote field conditions while managing multiple tasks and projects.
As the primary responder to customer service calls or automated service calls generated by remote alarm notification systems, the Power Plant Field Supervisor will be on-call 24/7. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with both AC and DC systems, including inverters, switchgear, transformers, batteries, power meters, computer monitoring systems, associated sensors, PV modules, and PV arrays.
- Directly supervise contractors and ensure safety, quality, and schedule adherence
- Train all personnel in safety, environmental, and procedural requirements
- Oversee on-site project planning, installations, commissioning, quality inspections, and performance testing
- Write and enforce work and equipment testing instructions and procedures, including normal and maintenance operating procedures
- Communicate cross-functionally across all necessary parts of the organization to achieve resolution to plant issues
- Attend, participate in and pass all assigned training in safety, environmental and other areas as assigned
- Maintain work area and site housecleaning to 5S standards
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in a related position, or recent electrical engineering graduate
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Technical School Diploma; college degree preferred
- NABCEP certification a plus
- Strong electrical background
- Proven computer skills in a Windows environment (Excel; Word)
- Ability to use Maximo
- Computer skills involving electronic control systems preferred
- Familiarity with testing and diagnostic equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.)
Ready to make a meaningful impact in the renewable energy industry and work alongside like-minded individuals who share your passion for sustainable energy? Look no further! Join a world-class culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration dedicated to empowering a renewable world. Apply now to be part of a dynamic team that is making a positive difference for future generations.
Key Words: #RenewableEnergy #NABCEP #SolarEnergy #ElectricalEngineering #SupervisoryExperience #PowerPlantFieldSupervisor #SolarPV #FieldService #Commissioning #Maintenance #QualityAssurance #Safety #GlobalCompany #OpportunitiesForAdvancement #CareerDevelopment #Mentorship
Alternate Titles: #Renewable Energy Supervisor, #Solar Field Service Supervisor, #Power Plant Field Supervisor, #Field Service Manager, #Commissioning Supervisor, #Solar PV Supervisor, #Electrical Field Supervisor, #Maintenance Supervisor, #Quality Assurance Supervisor, #Safety Supervisor.