Our client, one of Canada’s largest REITs, with approximately 12 million square feet in retail properties under management across Canada, is looking to bring on an Operations Supervisor to support a 500,000 square foot retail property in Calgary’s NE. The position reports to the Operations Manager and will oversee two individuals. They are offering a competitive salary with immediate enrollment in benefits, pension plus other perks.
The main responsibilities of the Supervisor, Operations are to oversee the budgets, contracts and deployment of assigned workforce to ensure proper monitoring, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting of all Building Automation Systems and related equipment to ensure the successful operation and maintenance of the building.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- 4th or 5th Power Engineering Ticket
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Building Operator (or similar role)
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/management experience preferably in a shopping centre or mixed use environment
- Specialized knowledge, skills and abilities
- Working knowledge of heating and cooling systems
- WHMIS certification an asset
- Knowledge of Healthy and Safety legislation
- Working knowledge of Fire and Building codes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Valid Driver’s License
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Building Operations, Retail, Calgary, Alberta
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Job # 16163620
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas