Inside Sales / Customer Service - Winnipeg
$55-65K base salary, bonuses, RRSP Matching, Benefits
Career advancement opportunity
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of equipment & wear solutions for industrial, aviation, agriculture, and oil & gas sectors. Clients include supply, service and repair in small businesses up to and including top OEM distributors.
This company is proud of their amazing culture, relationships with customers, suppliers and employees. They have proved their ability to deliver excellent service, technical support and consistently offer the highest quality products.
This position will be part of a busy customer service/inside sales department and will work alongside engineering, operations and the quality service teams from the initial client meeting until the project is delivered.
- 4+ years inside sales / customer service experience, manufacturing of equipment and/or parts preferred
- Excellent ability to learn and present technical and product knowledge
- Genuine relationship builder developing relationships at all levels
- Cooperative mindset with customers, vendors, and colleagues
- Proficient with database software and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have an excellent work history and looking for a place to build new relationships, please contact us immediately with your resume. Initial phone interviewing will be started immediately and conducted outside work hours if you require confidentiality.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas