About our client
For two decades, our client has been specializing in commercial construction management and various other developments and projects. They are known for quality, high standards and involvement in a wide variety of successful projects.
About the role
You will join this innovative team as a Project Manager reporting to the President and VP. You will manage large projects which go above their clients' expectations.
- Field inspections
- Relationship management
- Communication with all stakeholders as well as trades and consultants Assisting and preparing in tendering, negotiation and preparation of trade contracts and purchase agreements
- Standards implementation
- Engineering and design input
- Problem solving, assisting with schedule creation and tracking these project schedules to ensure financial and construction deadlines are met
- Obtaining permits and
- Timely close out of projects.
You will also be involved in generating new business opportunities.
Before you apply for this position, please ensure you have all of the following:
1) 5+ years of relevant and recent PM experience, with a recognizable and reputable organization
2) Outstanding oral and written communication skills
3) A hospitable personality
4) Related degree or diploma and /or a relevant trades background
Hit APPLY NOW or send your resume in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted for pre-screening.
Thank you for your interest.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas