$75,000 - $90,000
Our client, an established Property Management company is looking to add a Property Accountant to their growing portfolio.
Property Accountant duties:
Property Accountant requirements:
- Preparing monthly financial statements, annual budgets, annual recoveries calculations and lease input for a portfolio of residential, commercial and strata properties
- Preparing of GST/HST returns, Translink Tax returns, and Non-Resident Tax forms
- Preparing of annual tenant rental schedules for portfolio of properties
- Preparing of annual recovery cost invoices for portfolio of properties holding net leased tenants
- Input of annual budget figures into accounting software, ensuring accuracy of data entry
- Bank reconciliation updates
- Reviewing of narrative component of monthly reports ensuring accuracy of information
- Preparing of monthly owner distributions using cash-flow spreadsheet
- Tenant accounts receivable reconciliations
- Set up of new properties on accounting software, ensuring accuracy of input of both client and tenant information
- Assisting with tenant and property charge-back invoices including lease commissions, project management fees and lease documentation
- Year-end audit compilation and reviews
- Review of monthly rent rolls for accuracy and up-to-date tenant information
- Active participation in Accounting and Office Meetings
- Any other duties as assigned
Property Accountant Remuneration:
- Suitable for a CPA student
- Experience in property accounting and Yardi Voyager accounting software are assets for this role
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and effective to manage deadlines
- Ability to problem solve; resourceful in digging for answers and thinking logically
- Ability to work under pressure when required without compromising quality of work
- Contributes to the well-being of the team by effective communication on tasks and offering constructive suggestions for efficiently managing workflow
- Has a vehicle to commute to office location (due to limited transit options)
Salary commensurate with experience, Benefits, Growth opportunities
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas