$125,000-$200,000 + Package
A very well established and highly respected home builder with years of experience in the low-rise/multi-unit residential construction space. We are working with this successful firm to find a Site Superintendent with extensive experience in high-volume production construction & Mid-Rise projects .
• Supervising the construction project and all the operations on the site
• Ensuring that the quality of work and materials is upheld
• Organizing and Supervising site staff, trades and contractors and ensuring that they are performing as required and reporting progress
• Ensuring that the health and safety project plans and MOL requirements are implemented and followed
• Ensuring that the budget is followed;
• Creating, Monitoring, and updating project schedules and ensuring the schedule and look ahead schedules are followed and provide updates to the Project Manager/Senior Management, as well as other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
• 5+ years experience in construction as a Construction Manager or Project Manager working on multiple full-cycle low-rise & mid-rise projects.
• Preference on post secondary education in Business, Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent (MBA and M. Eng. Preferred)
• Technologically Savy, (thorough Office 365 knowledge, Bluebeam, ability to read REVIT and AutoCAD), a strong go getter attitude
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas