A growing Toronto based Builder-Developer who has been delivering residential projects across the Province from low-rise communities to High-Rise condos. They have over 3 decades of experience and are getting busy with a healthy pipeline of projects.
- Assist the Superintendent in managing work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings and specifications
- Support the Superintendent in planning and implementing schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, inspections and equipment.
- Monitor work performance to ensure project rules, procedures, and safety requirements are being followed
- Advise Superintendent and Project Manager of potential problems, work interference and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving these problems
- Maintain and analyze up-to-date cost reports and submit necessary changes to ensure the project is delivered within budget
- 5+ years of construction experience with exposure to High-Rise Residential Construction.
- Solid understanding of construction practices relating to the province of Ontario.
- Strong working knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications and project management
- Exceptional communication skills
$75,000-$95,000 + Benefits, Bonus & Gas Allowance
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas