Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
Other Titles: Architectural Technician, Design Technician, Revit Operator, Technologist, Building Technologist, Drafter, Architect, Intermediate Technologist, Senior Technologist
We are proud to be partnering with one of the top Architecture and Design firms in Western Canada, as they look to add an additional Architectural Technologist to their team in Edmonton.This company has a range of award winning projects s across different sectors including post secondary, civic, community, cultural and public/institutional sectors.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout all processes of the project phases. As a technologist, you will be working with clients and design teams to discuss and execute project plans, design development, schedules and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents, details and blueprints. You will use your experience to pier review and assist the work of junior staff in the office, and do mark ups and changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT YOU GET IN RETUR
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification required
- 5+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist, with at least 3 years of Canadian experience
- Experience working with Revit is essential - good level of competency
- Experience working with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office is an asset
- Some Project management and CA experience is desirable
- Experience working on some large and relatively complex projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work collaboratively and build positive relationships with clients
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Work for a top firm in Western Canada with a great leadership team
- Be involved in the design and creation of some high profile and sustainable projects
- Opportunity for growth and development - move into an associate position in time
- Good compensation and benefits package
- Collaborative and dynamic team culture
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Keywords: Architectural Technologist, Architectural Technician, Design Technician, Revit Operator, Technologist, Edmonton, Alberta, Lethbridge, Calgary, AB Greater Vancouver, Drafter, Intermediate technologist
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas