North American REIT
Our client, one of the largest commercial REITS in Canada, is looking to bring on a Property Manager
for a mixed portfolio. The company’s national portfolio consists of industrial, retail and office properties in both Canada and the USA.
As Property Manager, you will be responsible for the operation and financial management of a commercial real estate portfolio. You will have supervision and oversight of staff and be required to maximize the operational and financial performance of properties. In addition, you will prepare annual budgets; review and approve invoices; oversee risk management to ensure insurance and potential liability issues are minimized; and manage and maintain positive tenant and contractor relationships. You will work collaboratively with the leasing department to support lease negotiations and renewals; and other duties as required.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- 5 to 10 years experience in Property Management
- Post secondary education preferred
- Real Estate designation preferred
- Strong analytical, administrative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to delegate duties
- Experience in analyzing financial reports
- Negotiating and conflict resolution skills
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you please submit your resume below. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Property Manager, Landlord, REIT, Commercial Real Estate, Calgary
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas