Electrical Engineer – General Manager (Bilingual)
for Electrical Contractor
Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec
Excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits plan AND Profit Sharing!
Our client, a well- known Electrical Contractor in Eastern Ontario is seeking a Bilingual
General Manager / Operations Manager to lead a team, as well as be at the forefront in the development of new business.
This role is for someone who is self- motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset!
- Overseeing a team of 25 employees and ensuring each project is delivered with the highest quality standard
- Lead business development, marketing initiatives and oversee client liaison
- Supervise estimating, and project management, as well as manage operational budgets
- Ensure company operations are functional/optimal with proper tools, equipment and proper staff in place for each project
- Implement, promote and enforce the company Health and Safety program
- At least 10 years in a senior management position or as a senior project manager in the construction industry, preferably with an electrical contracting firm.
- Possess project management/estimating experience of installation projects in Commercial, Institutional, Industrial and/or Water-Wastewater industry
- Engineering Degree (P.Eng) in Electrical Engineering
- Gold Seal Certificate (GSC) or Project Management Certificated (PMP) are assets
- Excellent knowledge of the electrical contracting market in Eastern Ontario and/or Western Quebec
- Strong management skills
- Proficient communication skills in both English and French (oral and written)
- Valid Drivers License
VP operations, Director of Operations, Lead foreman, electrical foreman, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Longueuil, Boucherville, Saint-Eustache, Laval, Saint-Jerome, Prevost, Wentworth North, Saint-Lazare, Hudson, Riguad, Terrebonne, Dalesville, Herrington, Pointe-Claire, Beaconsfield, St.-Eugene, Fassett
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas