Lease Documentation Coordinator
Global Real Estate firm
Competitive salary & bonus
Our client is a leading Global Real Estate firm with expertise in Office, Retail, Industrial and Multi-residential properties.
As Lease Documentation Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Lease Documentation team. You will be responsible for tracking lease documents through assigned programs. In addition, you will calculate, process, and track commissions for Western Canada’s retail properties. You will prepare Lease Summaries for new leases, extensions, renewals and expansion and relocation agreements.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- 2 to 5 years of related Legal Document Administrative experience.
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good interpersonal relationships with colleagues, managers and outside stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset.
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Leasing, Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Vancouver, BC
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas