Architecture, Design & Planning Firm
Competitive salary + compensation package
Our client, a well established Architecture and Design firm in Calgary, is seeking a skilled Project Manager to manage and coordinate projects and project teams from their Calgary office. This firm emphasize a collaborative and progressive work culture and are involved in a wide range of project types.
As a Project Manager, at either an intermediate or senior level, you will oversee project phases through design development, construction documents preparation, and construction period services. The successful candidate will work with project coordination, some contract administration, manage client relationships, team communication and liaise with municipal authorities, and you will be responsible for reviewing work, quality control and ensuring projects are delivered to set budget and timelines. Ultimately, you will oversee the successful execution of Architectural projects, in collaboration with the senior partners and other architects in the firm.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience in the North American Architectural Industry.
- Registration as an Intern or Architect in Canada is preferred
- Broad skill set, including design, production, contract administration and project management, and proven ability to run projects independently
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a project manager in Canada, including the coordination of a team during design and architectural construction documents preparation;
- Multi-disciplinary experience, with public sector, commercial or mixed used experienced preferred
- Good knowledge of the Alberta Building code
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD are preferred, so as to be able to review and markup working drawings if needed
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology including wood frame, steel and concrete construction, for projects with construction value of over 12 million
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral, ability to negotiable
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Project Manager, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Cochrane, Manitoba, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan, Architecture, PM, Architect, AAA, PMP, Architectural Project Manager, AB, Western Canada, Project Manager Job, Multi-family, Mixed use, Technologist