Mechanical Engineer – HVAC & Refrigeration
Competitive Salary and Benefits
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our industry leading client is providing fully integrated services to their industry and is poised for long-term growth in Canada.
You will be joining a talented team, known for delivering quality results . The company continues to rapidly expand their operations in Canada, and offers competitive rates and long term career growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To succeed as the Mechanical Engineer, you will ideally bring several years of HVAC project collaboration experience (Intermediate), with an background in the Marine Industry, or buildings experience with a desire to work in the Marine Industry. You will be forward thinking and a problem solver with the ability to work on sites safely and efficiently performing some of the following:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Documentation & modifications for HVAC installation projects
- Collaborate with production teams
- Coordinate with the production & HVAC teams to resolve installation problems and address issues
- Maintain HVAC installation project process reports
- Modification of drawings, BOMs, Technical data and other documentation.
- Assist with calculations for piping/ducting systems & equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Several years of experience in the HVAC industry
- Excellent company with a strong collaborative team
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Room to grow
- Strong culture and passion for service
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!
Keywords: Vancouver, Vancouver Marine jobs, Marine, HVAC, HVAC installations, Shipyard, Offshore, Mechanical Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Production Engineer, Marine Canada, Shipbuilding, Ship HVAC, Vessel HVAC, Ship Installations
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas