Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent and unique opportunity for a Healthcare Planner to join a growing and developing team in Toronto, Ontario. This international company has an incredible reputation and is looking for a passionate individual to join their team as they are growing their studio.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has been a leader in the design industry throughout the globe and has been based in Toronto now for over 12 years. With a collaborative perspective on design and community development our Client has established itself as a leader globally in the industry with a strong focus on building environments that are functional and aesthetically innovative for our ever-changing world. With an incredible leadership team, excellent diverse and award-winning projects and an ambition to grow and develop further this company is continuing to grow and expand throughout the globe.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Healthcare Planner will have direct experience working in the healthcare sector within Canada. Witha strong background as an Architect, this role will facilitate and manage the programs and planning of healthcare facilities with out Client. This role will work with clients and develop a strong understanding of how care is delivered to their patients within the medical system. The Healthcare Planner will have a strong understanding of the processes and systems behind the medical functions and plans which include acute care, sub acute services, mental health and continuing acute care sectors. With opportunity to develop and grow into further positions within the company this individual will have an opportunity to move into a more senior leadership position within the company. With expert knowledge of the healthcare system this position will specifically work with Architects, Project Managers and Designers to deliver the best plans and environments for their clients.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg, Master's in Architecture/Design
- Registered Architect - EDAC, OAA approved
- 7 - 10 years' experience working in within a Healthcare Design Practice within Canada
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD, Excel as well as significant experience with free-hand drawing and design
- Excellent experience working in the P3 sector with design/build and working with both Owners and Developers within Canada
- Excellent drive and ambition to lead the design concepts and plans within the healthcare sector
- Strong relationship building and client management skill set working with projects from inception to completion
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to be part of a leadership team to develop and grow a studio further within the GTA
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan with excellent bonus structure
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!