Executive Assistant to Division Director
Competitive $ and incentives
Join this Canadian leader in consumer goods supporting the Division Director.
This Executive Assistant reports to the Director and works closely with the Product Manager and Suppliers. The successful candidate must have the ability to assist in prioritizing workflow and follow-up on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Filter, manage and become involved in the daily flow of information to the division
- Working with customer service, track and ensure all key customer special orders are executed with any specific product issues dealt with-in 24 hours.
- Manage and update division website (pricing, picture, new brands, High res images
- Assist with timelines, updates and track projects resulting from team meetings and discussions
- Manage and update meetings calendar, book travel, review/submit expenses
- Update contact/vendor information
- Assist Product Manager in day to day product related administrative duties such as; new product set-ups, pricing, creation and activation of new SKU’s
- Manage and update reports such as sales budgets, key accounts, product sales and vendor purchase analysis
- Manage and maintain division Price Lists/Clearance Lists; publish and distribute to sales team
- Issue all division purchase orders, follow-up on shipping documents and prepare payments
- Provide support to other managers and back up other Executive Assistants as needed
- Provide switchboard relief one day per week
- Proficient in Excel –a must
- Must have 3+ years prior Executive Administrative Assistant experience
- Completed College diploma or University Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Proven success in a fast-paced work environment with constantly changing priorities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite; Winsol/PointForce and Cognos (not mandatory but a definite asset)
For consideration please apply here or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org