Receptionist / Project Assistant
Excellent benefits, RRSP Contributions
This is an opportunity to join a well-established, growing and successful construction management firm located in west Mississauga. This is an entry-level role at a company where growth and development is part of the company culture. You will be off to the right start with a career at this company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Administrative duties associated with all project phases from start-up to close-out
- Assemble and prepare complex documents
- Maintain responsibility for all project filing and logging of documents in a timely manner
- Create and maintain company templates and standard documentation.
- Assist with preparation of Change Orders, Purchase Orders etc.
- Assist with A/P duties including data entry
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Provide office reception duties, including greeting visitors, answering telephones, arranging couriers
• 1-2 years of administrative experience, construction environment an asset
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information.
• Detail-oriented; strong organization skills
• Quick learner with the ability to take initiative and work independently
• Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
• Skilled in MS Office.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a great team at a company that treats its employees well. There is lots of room for growth and an excellent compensation package that includes 100% coverage for medical and dental expenses plus annual bonus and RRSP Contributions.
This opportunity won't last long - if you're interested, please submit your resume ASAP!