CarpenterVictoria, BCConcrete & Woodframe Multi-family Residential
The Carpenter will work under the direction of the Site Superintendent.
Carpenter Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with blueprints or instructions from the Foreman’s or Site Super
- Prepare the layout of the project
- Follow safety procedures and wear PPE at all times
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions for cutting material
- Use power tools and equipment to erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Build concrete forms
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.
- Perform tasks assigned by foreman’s and Site Super
Competitive salary, employee benefits, growth opportunities
Similar Job Titles:
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.