Commercial and Institutional Projects
Attractive Salary + Benefits
This is an opportunity to build your career as a Mechanical Estimator with a very well-established and successful firm in Toronto. You will be the sole estimator putting together competitive tenders for commercial and institutional projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
Projects at this firm consist of new builds and renovations, with many of their projects in the education and healthcare sectors. It is a smaller firm with a very solid long term client base. If you like a busy workday and constantly challenging yourself - this is your place.
We are working with our client to find an experienced Mechanical Estimator who is ready to step into a responsible role with a very successful company. The incumbent will have the following:
- A B Sc. or college degree in Mechanical Engineering (required)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Estimator in a commercial setting
- A desire to continue a career path as an Estimator
- A history of accurate and competitive tenders
- A well-established network of relationships with high quality, competitive suppliers and the willingness to pick up the phone and call them for pricing and negotiation
Why work here? There is lots of room for growth and mobility here and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees. The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate.
Interviews for this position will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed.