GTA Corporate Interiors
Bonus, Retirement Savings
If you are a site super experienced in overseeing interior office renovations, read on for rare opportunity to join a leading firm in the corporate tenant fit-out space. If you are looking to work with a company with an impeccable reputation and a solid client base comprised mostly of repeat business, this might be the place for you.
The Site Super will work with the Project Manager to ensure that every project is a complete success. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan, organize, and direct activities on every construction jobsite
- A sound understanding of renovation and masonry restoration
- Monitor progress and report of project progress
- Review and oversee subcontractors scope of work and schedule
- Facilitate meetings with clients, subtrades and project team members
- Coordinate building inspections as required by the municipality
- Experience working with suppliers
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook, knowledge of MS Project
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Construction
- 3+ years' experience in commercial interior construction
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Professional presentation and communication skills
Why work here?
This company offers a supportive team structure and a competitive compensation package that includes a discretionary bonus and retirement savings.
If you have the right qualifications, please apply ASAP.
Similar Job Titles
Construction Site Super