Senior Project Manager
Unlimited Career Growth
This is a unique opportunity to join on of the most successful and rapidly growing construction management organizations in the Greater Toronto Area. Located north of Toronto close to the 404, this company was established in 2005 and has grown to be one of the industry's leading base building firms. Why are they successful? Put simply: their team of professionals is second to none.
Our client specializes in providing construction management, general contracting and design build services for clients in the Civil, Industrial, Commercial, Education and Institutional Residence sectors. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager with at least 10 years of project management experience for a role that encompasses the management of the company's larger and more complex projects along with the leadership and guidance of intermediate PMs.
- At least ten years of progressive experience as a Project Manager in the ICI sector with a focus on large base building projects
- A post-secondary education in a construction related discipline
- Strong and detailed understanding of all aspects of construction
- Superior communication skills
- Strength and experience in leadership and the desire to share that knowledge with less experienced Project Managers
- Exceptional skills with project management and scheduling software
- P.Eng or LEED accreditation an asset
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to build your career with an exceptionally well-run and successful firm. They offer a competitive salary, full benefits, retirement savings and a bonus program. They also offer an environment that encourages growth. There is room at the top for exceptional candidates.
Please send your resume in complete confidence or call 416-900-3435 ext 704
Thank you for your interest!