Job Title: Property Accountant
Industry Sector: Property Management
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000+
Location: North York
Our established Commercial Property Management client in the York Region is needing a Commercial Property Accountant to join their private and stable company.
About the Company:
This client is an established, respected and privately managed company that can offer stability and security in an ever changing market. If you want to be part of a smaller team, learn from others around you, have room to grow and work in a happy team atmosphere – this job could be the one!!! Fit is IMPORTANT!
About the Role:
Working in small team of 3 in accounting, you will be responsible for the day to day accounting transactions for several commercial properties under management.
- Full-cycle accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations, G/L Reconciliations
- Match invoices to supporting documentation (contracts, purchase orders, packing slips, etc) ensuring pricing and contract terms are confirmed.
- Process monthly journal entries
- Month End Closing
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial property accounting
- Previous experience in full cycle AP/AR accounting
- Previous Yardi experience is HIGHLY preferred
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional English communication skills and interpersonal skills!!
This company can offer long term stability and a place to call “home”. In a fast paced industry, this company is proud to have tenured staff and minimal turnover. It's a great team and office environment!!