Position: Registered Physiotherapist Non-Union
Status: Full-time 40 hours per week
Hours: M- F Days shift (7 am start) with 2 days per week working until ~ 9 pm,
with some flexibility with the schedule based on client needs
Site: Cambridge, ON reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
This is what you'll be doing:
The Registered Physiotherapist
will work within a medical office with our interdisciplinary team delivering services in conjunction with occupational therapists, kinesiologists, medicine, and orthopedics. Candidates would join the healthcare team delivering wellness services.
The Physiotherapist role is essential to promoting health and fitness in the industrial work environment by assisting to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle, and well-being. Be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services. Participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic and comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients.
In addition to providing physiotherapy treatment, WSIB
program of care including concussion management will be required to complete (training provided) the following:
- Development and monitoring of work hardening programs
- Functional Abilities Evaluations
- Accommodation reviews/assessments
- Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered or pending registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Or Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAPR) credentialling
• The ideal candidate is client-minded, can multi-task, make quick decisions while using clinical and functional assessment skills related to musculoskeletal injuries and chronic health conditions.
• Must be flexible and demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with all team members
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational abilities with proven time management skills
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions