Our client has become a household name in the high-rise space in Toronto. They have grown themselves to become a more prominent name in delivering and managing state of the art high-rise developments in the city.
We are looking for an experienced, personable, and reliable Customer Care Specialist to work directly with homeowners from PDI, occupancy, 30 Day, and year end. Duties include Tarion registration, reviewing deficiency lists, scheduling service people, documentation, and resolution of home deficiency with the aid of onsite manager. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for caring for the needs of the Purchasers throughout the different phases of their new home buying experience.
As the Customer Care Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Homeowner Pre-Delivery Inspection Preparation:
- Working with Project Team Members in preparing and assembling the Home Care Guide.
- Assisting the Customer Care Representative with office set up and entering, tracking, and booking appointments with Purchasers for Homeowner Orientations according to departmental policy.
- Preparing required documentation to be provided to purchasers during the Orientation, including TARION forms and utilities information.
- Conducting Quality Control inspection 1 hour prior to PDI appointment.
- Preparing the suite for PDI with required labels, and paint kit.
- Confirming the suite readiness prior to PDI.
- Homeowner Pre-Delivery Inspection:
- Conducting PDI with Purchaser in accordance with departmental policy.
- Providing a complete and comprehensive orientation of the home’s mechanical functions, explaining operations, and warranty periods and care requirements.
- Recording any request Purchasers may have regarding the finishing of their home.
- Entering the requested items into the Deficiency System and assigning and notifying trades accordingly.
- Providing weekly report to team members on progress or issues that arise.
- Reviewing the completion of items reported at the time of PDI in comparison to Madison Group standards.
- Conducting home closing check prior to closing and file the report.
- Discussing site issues; achievements and milestones at Customer Care meetings.
- Post Occupancy Care:
- Tracking and following up on work order completion.
- Providing timely, accurate responses to inquiries.
- Scheduling and planning Service Technician schedules and trades to address deficiencies from the 30-day, Pre-PDI, PDI and Year-end requests.
- Working in conjunction with the Quality Assurance Division and handymen to service items.
- Assisting with compiling new home packages, key packages.
- Attending Customer Care or Tarion seminars and attends home purchaser functions as required.
- Complying with legal, legislative, and corporate safety requirements.
- Assisting other associates when required in the interest of homeowners.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of industry experience with strong knowledge of the construction process (High rise experience preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven positive focus on the Customer (both internal and external)
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate job requirements; takes ownership of tasks and consistent follow through
- Continuously demonstrates personal integrity though out all daily activities
- Intelligent and able to learn
- Open-minded, resourceful, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a team environment or on individual basis
- Strives for quality and continuous improvement
- Valid Driver License and access to a vehicle
- Schedule: Permanent, Full-Time
- Location: Expectation to move from site to site with minimal notice in accordance with company goals. Locations will encompass the entire Greater Toronto Area.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas