Job Title: Operations Accounting Analyst (ID#16102700)
Industry: Manufacturing & Distribution
Location: North York ON-SITE!!!
Hours: are 7:30-3:30 Mon-Fri
Salary: $65,000-$70,000 plus benefits and room to grow!
Our client is a successful and well established private product and process manufacturing company that has a distribution footprint across the globe.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the Production Analyst will play an active role in strategic planning for optimizing workflow and building operational frameworks and processes while collaborating with the Sales, QA, R&D, Production, and Finance teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- Collect, compile, and present manufacturing progress reports
- Study existing manufacturing processes, identify points of inefficiency or potential disruptions, and recommend solutions to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
- Ensure ongoing collection and analysis of cost and production performance data.
- Develop models and reporting structures that identify production rates.
- Maintenance of the Production Analytical System software. Configure and implement systems and programs to automate tasks and processes.
- Compare production targets to actual production data by spending time on the Production floor.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by collaborating on ideas and supporting various analytical projects. Support the commercialization process by evaluating new and existing manufacturing opportunities.
- Work closely with the production leadership team to ensure a clear understanding of the financial impact of their decisions.
- Communicate with the manufacturing team to provide product delivery support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, pursuing CPA or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced data management computer skills including advanced Excel and database tools like Sage Accpac, Salesforce, etc.
- Resourcefulness and strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective work relations.
- Ability to articulate data and communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established and successful company. They offer a great environment and opportunities to further grow and develop.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas