Project Architect - LTC & HC
Architecture & Design Firm
85-115K - + excellent benefits + flex time
Other titles: Revit Designer, Project Lead, Architectural PM
About the client
This is a vibrant mid-sized firm in the heart of Toronto, comprised of diverse architectural professionals led by three experienced Principals, specialized in long-term care, senior, mental health, healthcare, retail & commercial projects. They have grown substantially since 2020 and are looking to add a Revit-based Project Team Lead for multi-unit long-term care projects and HC projects.
What they are looking for
What's in it for you
- Minimum eights years of Canadian experience; preference to OAA Interns with a Master's Degree, or Bachelor of Architecture with substantial client facing LTC/HC project experience
- Confident in ability to lead a team of OAA Interns and technologists from schematic design through construction documents, with projects $60-120m valuations
- Solid Revit skills and knowledge OBC and building science fundamentals
- Ability to produce and oversee a full set of high-quality drawings in Revit; details and documentation that are clear, accurate, comprehensive and consistent
- Client facing experience; the ability to run point on a project, gather SOW of work from key stakeholders, work with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- strong spoken and written English skills; ability to collaborate well with employees and external stakeholders, conduct site visits
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and project management software
- Up to date COVID vaccination record
- Work for a dynamic team that respects diversity, is growing and encourages meritocracy
- Team stability: teams typically work together to ensure optimal planning; culture of work-life balance where overtime is rare
- Excellent benefits (100% of premiums paid by the employer) + paid holidays & flex time
Keywords: Architectural Designer, Bachelor of Architecture, Revit Designer, Toronto, GTA
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas