Site Foreman- 3-5 years of Construction Experience
Construction Multi-story / Mid Rise – Residential & Commercial
$65-85K depending on experience
Great benefits, Life Insurance, Incredible Wellness Program.
Are you looking for job stability? This opportunity offers job stability for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity! With an amazing company.
Our client is a well-known business who has earned a very respectable foothold in the industry. Our client is looking for a Site Foreman in the Ottawa area. Residential and Multi-story experience needed with Commercial. Carpentry experience required. Leading teams of 5-10 people.
• Oversee the completion of mid-rise construction jobs
• Train and coordinate a crew of workers while following company policy and procedures
• Complete work in a timely manner (including labor, tools, equipment and material)
• Communicate with contractors and sub-contractors to ensure all work is completed
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as production reports, timesheets, equipment logs, inspection reports, order changes and updating project files
• Other duties assigned Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in commercial/residential high-rise construction
• Experience as a Foreman or any related supervisory role is a must
• Ability to read and understand project specifications • Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong knowledge and adherence to Occupation Hazards and Safety Precautions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite • Valid G Driver’s license with clean driving abstract
• Valid Safety Training Certificates (Working at Heights Certificate, WHMIS, & OHSA in 4 steps, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas