About our client
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions has recently partnered with one of the most reputable distributors in the HVAC/R space. They have been around for over 50 years and have branches all across Canada.
This Refrigeration Outside Sales Rep is responsible for promoting the wide array of relevant products to their customers. They will be managing existing clientele as well as developing net new business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Managing current relationships and developing new opportunities with dealers, contractors, and owners in the industry
- Build strong relationships with refrigeration & commercial contractors to gain the ability to quote on tenders and projects
- Conduct sales presentations of relevant product applications
- Coordinate effectively with the purchasing, product management, and sales departments
- Complete necessary after sales service duties, contact customers after the sale to resolve problems and ensure follow up
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
- 5+ years of Sales in the HVAC/R field
- Relevant Education in the HVAC/R field
- In depth knowledge of refrigeration products technical applications
- Strong sales skills, ability to close and work under pressure
- High integrity and great customer service skills
- A self starter with a strong work ethic
What They Offer
Our client offers an attractive compensation package including a strong salary + commissions and a performance based bonus. They have an extensive benefits package + RRSP plan. This is a long-term opportunity and the chance to develop your career with a great organization.
If this opportunity is appealing to you, and you bring the relevant experience then please apply directly to this job posting. Note that only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be eligible for the position.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas