Our client is in the business of creating software for a variety of industries. They are currently in need of a sales representative to work in their forensics division.
This position reports to the sales manager and will be responsible for new business growth and client retention.
They have been marketing their unique, cutting edge software solutions for better than 30 years so you will be joining a dynamic, tenured, successful organization with lots of room to grow.
It is based in West Kelowna, but a remote setting will be considered for the right candidate. Pajamas are still not considered business casual though.
What you look like
- Search out new opportunities in your territory using multiple resources.
- Respond to and interact with existing accounts to leverage and promote internal growth.
- Position yourself with your client base as an expert in your field developing trust and establishing long-term loyalty.
- Respond to in house leads in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a CRM data base.
- Coordinate marketing activities in your territory as a measure to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Attend industry trade shows.
- Develop an annual business plan for the territory.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor innovations.
- Results driven
- Solid communicator.
- Customer centric.
- Strong business acumen.
- A history in law enforcement. (while not a requirement, it really helps so if you are retired law enforcement and your wife wants you to do something constructive, this might be it)
- A dedicated relationship builder.
- Comfortable presenting to a variety of clients.
- Strong moral and ethical drivers.
- A strong willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and prospects at all times.
- Ingrained understanding of best practices. Know what good business looks like.
- A business degree
- Technical diploma or degree
- Base salary
- Coffee and donuts.
- This is an exciting opportunity that will put you in touch with your inner CSI desires and if you feel as though the job description sounds really good and you check off a lot of the boxes, please send us your CV with cover (if you choose).