Project Manager - ICI
Our client is a rapidly growing mid-sized construction firm offering base building and renovation services for projects of all sizes in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors. Our client offers a full complement of service delivery models including design build, general contracting and construction management. This organization has been exceptionally successful in establishing long-term relationships with repeat clientele which has resulted in a consistent trend of growth over the past 4+ decades.
Unique to our client is a scalable approach which allows them to serve clients across the country. They strive to create an environment conducive to creativity and collaboration and each individual is encouraged to enjoy the energized company culture. As a result of this approach, our client has enjoyed great success in growing their business, creating new roles and opportunities.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the execution and successful management of projects in the hospitality, retail, corporate, institutional and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate will oversee multiple projects of varying size and complexity and will be responsible for ensuring that each is completed on time and on budget. They will work with clients, consultants, subs and suppliers to ensure that every project is a success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or diploma in a construction related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Project Manager focused on ICI projects
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Natural leadership ability and a history of successfully managing project teams
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- A focus on the big picture with the ability to manage details in order of priority
- An ability to see and deal with potential problems before they escalate
- A desire to enjoy your career and strive for constant improvement
What can you expect?
- A competitive compensation package
- Full benefits
- Room to develop and grow your career with a dynamic organization
Thank you for your interest. This role is being hired to start immediately so please submit your resume ASAP.