Market leading compensation!
Take your career to the next level as a Development Director with an award-winning Real Estate Developer!
A progressive Real Estate Development, Investment and Management company headquartered in Vancouver BC, is seeking a Development Director to join their growing team. With a robust service offering, you will develop Retail, Office, Industrial and Residential properties across Canada.
What the Development Director role encompasses:
- Identify key markets for development according to expansion strategy
- Source development properties / partnership opportunities
- Lead due diligence process for property acquisition
- Conduct property searches
- Manage / obtain development applications
- Research / recommend options throughout property acquisition / development approval process
- Conduct market research and analyze trends / risks
- Attend site visits and meetings
- Develop, monitor, update project schedules / budgets
- Negotiate encroachment agreements / shoring agreements with municipalities / adjacent property owners
Who you are
- Engineering or Planning; Diploma (Civil Technologist) or Degree in Urban Planning, Engineering or related discipline
- 5-10 years of land development and approvals experience
- Experience in creating budgets and proformas
- Exceptional project management abilities
- Knowledge of official plans, zoning by-laws, planning legislation, the Planning Act and development processes / policies
- Command of Land acquisition process
- Experience in Lot grading and site servicing for greenfield and urban developments
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Strong analysis, research and report writing abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership capabilities
Market leading compensation, Bonus, Benefits, Education, Project diversity and stability!
Similar Job Titles:
Senior Development Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.