Intermediate Interior Designer
Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Development & Design
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and developing team in leading the designs of residential and mixed-use developments in Vancouver, British Columbia. With many current and new projects on the horizon our client requires a strong Intermediate Interior Designer to lead the team and be a dynamic part of a trending and incredibly reputable development company.
Our client is a leader in the Property and Development industry with offices across the country and with the Vancouver office being the Head Office location. The firm has an excellent reputation with an experienced and professional leadership team. They focus on designing and developing complex projects throughout North America in a variety of sectors offering excellent experience and opportunity for growth. The environment is ambitious, driven and full of energy with a passion for design and building strong community relationships.
This Intermediate Interior Designer will have an excellent background in interior designs throughout a variety of projects but primarily focused in the high-rise residential and mixed-use space. With this background they will support a team of designers through project development up to completion and walk through. The Intermediate Interior Designer will assist the design team and will work closely with cross-functional areas involved with the project development including engineering, architecture and senior leadership.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design/Architecture
- NCDIQ Certification, RID, AIBC Registered
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Interior Designer with an architectural or design firm
- Proven experience managing a team and the development of projects from inception to completion
- Portfolio of projects in the high-rise residential and mixed-use spaces
- Experience working with technical programs like SketchUp, AuotCAD, and REVIT an asset
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and planning a must
- Passion for design and development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.