Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Other Titles: Architectural Lead, Industrial Architect, Industrial Lead, Project Manager, Project Lead, Senior Architect
A well established and reputable Architecture firm, with an office in Vancouver, is hiring for an experienced Architecture Lead to manage and oversee their Industrial Design team and conduct business with industrial clients. Our client is an award-winning company that has projects in multiple sectors including retail, institutional, renewals, commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
As the Industrial Architecture Lead, you are responsible for the management of industrial sector design projects. You will support the Project Director(s) by assisting in developing business, and assuming responsibility for the planning and management of design activities and deliverables. You will develop design scopes of work, fee and schedule budgets, and work with project teams to maintain quality, schedule and cost controls through the design delivery process.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- 10 to 15 years practical experience in a design/build environment
- 5 to 10 years experience in a project management capacity
- University degree in Architecture from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Professional Registration as an Architect
- Act as an AOP and CRP on projects
- Demonstrated technical expertise within the discipline
- Proficient with REVIT and AutoCAD and how they apply to defined project phases
- Advanced understanding of the Building Codes applicable to projects in their respective jurisdictions
- Have a thorough understanding of the contractual obligations of an Architect and can develop and deliver all project requirements (drawings, specifications, etc.) through Schematic Design, Design Development, Contract Documentation, Permitting, Project Procurement and Construction Contract Administration and Closeout phases
An excellent opportunity with a collaborative firm that supports its staff and provides flexibility, a good work-life balance, a great compensation and benefits package, and plenty of opportunity for professional growth and development. Work on some exciting projects with this busy and reputable firm!
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Keywords: Project Architect, Project Lead, Industrial Architect, Senior Architect, Project Manager
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas